How to Order from ZARA in Turkey and Ship Worldwide
Zara is one of the world’s most successful fashion retail brands – if not the most successful one.
With its dramatic introduction of the concept of “fast fashion” retail since it was founded in 1975 in Spain, Zara aspires to create a responsible passion for fashion amongst a broad spectrum of consumers, spread across different cultures and age groups.
The Zara brand offers men’s and women’s clothing, children’s clothing (Zara Kids), shoes, and accessories. The sub-brand Zara TRF offers trendier and sometimes edgier items to younger women and teenagers.
Zara has a factory in Turkey to manufacture its most elegant clothes, as many of Zara’s clothes are made in Turkey in addition to many other countries.
Zara has many stores across Turkey, where you can find the clothing stores are in most Turkish cities.
How can I buy from ZARA Turkey and ship through Yollando?
- Whether the purchase is made, in person, through the Internet, or an intermediary, the issue of shipping and sending goods may take a lot of time and money.
- This matter was focused by Yollando Company, and provided its customers with the opportunity to buy Turkish products at local prices, and have them shipped to the door of the house.
How can I use “Yollando“?
- Register on the website of “Yollando“, and get your own unique address in Turkey.
- Buy the product you want, or let the company buy it for you.
- Wait for your product to arrive at your address in Turkey and the Yollando team will add it to your account.
- After you have the packages you’re expecting you can have them shipped to your address by selecting them all.
Advantages of Buying Using “Yollando“
- The possibility of purchasing without limits.
- “Yollando” has agreements with shipping companies, which saves more than 20% of expenses.
- Company deals with major international shipping companies: (Sky Net Express – DHL Express – UPS Express – Aramex).
- “Yollando” saves you many shipping expenses in case you buy more than one product, by combining these products in one shipment, packing them, and sending them to your home.