Turkish coffee, a name that has a smell. A name that makes the one who pronounces it travels to a dreamy land that captivates the heart and mind with its pleasant aroma. Talking about Turkish coffee alone makes one’s soul long for a sip of this magical drink.
The word “Turkish” has become connected to the word “Coffee” when one talks about the finest kinds of coffee around the world.
A Unique Turkish Flavor
What many may not know is that Turkey does not grow coffee beans in the country due to the land and climate not being suitable for it.
But since coffee made its way to Turkey in the 16th century, the Turks have learned how to transform these beans into a shape and flavor that the world now loves.
A Plethora of Options
The Turks have succeeded in transforming coffee into new and interesting types. They invented special methods for fermenting the coffee beans, roasting them, turning them, and finally presenting them in various and different forms.
The locals in Turkey drink their Turkish Coffee in different ways. Some like it dark, others light. There is decaf, and there is Turkish coffee made on hot sand. Some like to have it with other flavors like gum, chocolate, cinnamon, and many more.
The special way of preparing Turkish Coffee has made its way into UNESCO’s list of Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity in 2013.
Coffee Industry in Turkey
The coffee industry in Turkey has grown and many names became world-famous in Turkish coffee and these companies are now exporting to many different countries around the world.
Mehmet Efendi is considered one of the oldest and most famous brands in Turkish coffee. They date back to the Ottoman era. The company specialized in grinding and fermenting the finest kind of Turkish coffee, packaging it, and exporting it to the world.
Kavrulmus Istanbul is considered one of the main companies in the wholesale industry of Turkish coffee. And they are based in Istanbul.
Sinope is a Turkish company which was established in 2007. They produce Turkish coffee and tea and are based in the city of Sinop.
Yollando provides the opportunity to buy any goods from Turkey without having to come in person. This is through buying from a Turkish website at the same local price, or by selecting a commodity and sending its details to “Yollando“.
The First Way:
- Buying directly from the websites, then “Yollando” will ship the product as soon as it reaches your address in Turkey.
The Second Way:
- Send a link to the product to “Yollando“, using the (Buy For Me) service, and Yollando will buy it for you.
- The possibility of purchasing without limits.
- “Yollando” has agreements with shipping companies, which saves more than 20% of expenses.
- It deals with major international shipping companies: (Sky Net Express – DHL Express – UPS Express – Aramex).
- “Yollando” saves you many shipping expenses in case you buy more than one product, by combining these products in one shipment, packing them, and sending them to your home.