Best Turkish Jewelry Stores Online in 2021
The art of gold and jewelry crafting has gained great importance in conjunction with the development and prosperity of the Ottoman Empire, as Istanbul at this time became one of the most prominent centers of jewelry production in the world.
To this day, Turkey still holds its position in this field, especially after it succeeded in blending its rich cultural heritage with advanced modern technologies.
With this unique momentum, which combines diversity, individual designs, moderate prices, and high quality, the demand for Turkish jewelry is increasing day by day in the global market.
There are many silver, jewelry and gold companies that have expanded their marketing policy and established online stores for their products, such as:
There are many other gold, silver, and jewelry companies, and factories in Turkey, including:
How can I buy products from Turkey and ship them through Yollando?
- Whether the purchase is made, in person, through the Internet, or an intermediary, the issue of shipping and sending goods may take a lot of time and money.
- This matter was focused by Yollando Company, and provided its customers with the opportunity to buy Turkish products at local prices, and have them shipped to the door of the house.
How can I use “Yollando“?
- Register on the website of “Yollando“, and get your own unique address in Turkey.
- Buy the product you want, or let the company buy it for you.
- Wait for your product to arrive at your address in Turkey and the Yollando team will add it to your account.
- After you have the packages you’re expecting you can have them shipped to your address by selecting them all.
Advantages of Buying Using “Yollando“
- The possibility of purchasing without limits.
- “Yollando” has agreements with shipping companies, which saves more than 20% of expenses.
- Company deals with major international shipping companies: (Sky Net Express – DHL Express – UPS Express – Aramex).
- “Yollando” saves you many shipping expenses in case you buy more than one product, by combining these products in one shipment, packing them, and sending them to your home.